8 egg whites
1 ½ cup Canned Pumpkin (make sure you get plain pumpkin and not pumpkin pie mix – the mix has tons of unnecessary sugars)
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
8-10 drops liquid stevia
½ cup Oat Bran
4 scoops (70g) Protein Powder
2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1 ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
– Preheat oven to 350
– Mix wet ingredients (egg whites, pumpkin, vanilla extract and stevia) in one bowl until the pumpkin is no longer lumpy.
– Wisk dry ingredients (Oat Bran, Protein Powder, Ground Cinnamon, Pumpkin Pie Spice and Baking Powder) together.
– Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix well. I use my whisk because protein powder tends to get sticky when combined with moisture.
– Coat an 8×8 baking pan with Pam and pour mixture into pan.
– Bake for around 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Makes 9 bars.
Nutritional Information Per Bar (2.7oz)
– Intek Protein Evolution
– Optimum Health Nutrition Pro Complete 40
– Intek Isolate Evolution
– Allmax Isofex