1 cup oat flour (1 and ½ rolled oats ground up in a food processor)
2 scoops (70g) Protein Powder
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
6 egg whites
6 oz lemon juice
1/3 cup Stevia
6 oz applesauce (unsweetened)
– Preheat oven to 350
– Mix oat flour, protein powder, salt and baking soda together in a large bowl
– Mix together: lemon juice, egg whites, stevia and applesauce in a small bowl
– Pour ingredients from small bowl into large and mix together
– Coat an 8×8 baking pan with Pam and pour mixture into pan.
– Bake for around 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Makes 9 bars.
– Intek Protein Evolution
– Optimum Health Nutrition Pro Complete 40
– Intek Isolate Evolution
– Allmax Isofex